Garlic Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon
Prep Time: 5 Mins
Cook Time: 25 Mins
Total Time: 30 Mins
Are you into healthy clean eating? Try this Garlic Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon recipe. It is simple and quick to make. It only takes 30 minutes to make this delicious dinner. This dinner is by Alyssa from The Recipe Critic.
- 2 pounds salmon, I used Atlantic salmon
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- garnish with sliced lemons and chopped parsley if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay the salmon on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fold up the sides of the aluminum foil around the salmon.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Pour the glaze over the salmon. Top the salmon with aluminum foil and seal.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until salmon is cooked throughout. Take the foil off of the top and baste the salmon with the sauce in the foil. Broil for 3-5 minutes or until brown and caramelized. Garnish with lemon slices and chopped parsley if desired.
Please leave a comment below. I would like to hear if you liked it! Try the Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken by Alyssa at The Recipe Critic
Watch Alyssa make this dish on her website The Recipe Critic.
Hi my name is Laurie. I am so glad you are here! I am a Christian homeschooling mom of 3, caregiver to my Veteran husband, mom to a son with Autism, community volunteer, travel loving, and blogger. As you might notice, I do not live the “expected life”. Come join my family and other families as we experience Living The Unexpected Life.