Sausage Veggie Tin Foil Dinner
Need a fast easy dinner? Try this Sausage Veggie Tin Foil Dinner. It is super easy. Just throw your sausage, veggies, and olive oil in tin foil and cook! It is gluten-free too! Easy to assemble sausage and veggie foil pack meals.
Author & Pictures by Chelsea at The Recipe Critic
Prep Time: 15 Mins
Cook Time: 16 Mins
Total Time: 31 Mins
1 red bell pepper
2 ears corn
1/2 large yellow onion 1 medium
4-5 small red potatoes
1 medium sized zucchini
1 package (13 ounces) Butterball Hardwood Smoked Turkey Sausage
5 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon paprika
Seasoned salt and pepper
Optional: chopped parsley
- Cut the top off the pepper and remove the seeds. Thinly slice.
- Remove husk from corn and cut into 1-inch disks. Coarsely chop the onion.
- Cut the potatoes into small bite-sized pieces — about 8-10 pieces per potato depending on size.
- Coin the zucchini.
- Coin the turkey sausage.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- In a small bowl, stir together the olive oil, oregano, parsley, garlic powder, paprika, about 1/2 teaspoon (or to taste) seasoned salt and pepper. Stir.
- Add seasonings mixture to the veggies + meat and toss well.
- Place 2 pieces of tin foil on top of each other.
- Put a generous amount of the mixture in the center and then fold up the first piece of foil and then the next piece of foil to form a secure encasing.
- Grill covered over medium heat for 16-24 minutes (depending on the heat of the grill) until veggies are crisp-tender.
- Remove and top with freshly chopped parsley if desired.
- I haven’t personally tried these in the oven but I’d recommend 400 degrees for around 30-35 minutes.
Check out more from Alyssa at The Food Critic
Hi my name is Laurie. I am so glad you are here! I am a Christian homeschooling mom of 3, caregiver to my Veteran husband, mom to a son with Autism, community volunteer, travel loving, and blogger. As you might notice, I do not live the “expected life”. Come join my family and other families as we experience Living The Unexpected Life.