Are you looking for an exciting Christmas art project? Try these Christmas Monogram Wall Art. This is such a fun way to help celebrate the holidays. These letters can be used for ALL ages and in different art forms. Here are some examples of how you can use this product:
1) Color each letter and make a book
2) Print out on watercolor paper or other special paper.
3) Color or paint a letter and frame it. You can add this anywhere in your house. Decorate it just the way you want it.
3) Incorporate the whole family and have each family member color multiple letters. Then punch holes at the top of each side and use string to string the letters together. You can make a banner saying anything!
5) Print these out on special paper and cut them out. Make ornaments out of them and hang them on your tree.
I hope you enjoy these Christmas Monogram Letters. I would love to see how you use them.
Hi my name is Laurie. I am so glad you are here! I am a Christian homeschooling mom of 3, caregiver to my Veteran husband, mom to a son with Autism, community volunteer, travel loving, and blogger. As you might notice, I do not live the “expected life”. Come join my family and other families as we experience Living The Unexpected Life.